Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Kickboxing is better than sex. There is no link. I’m just sharing.

Speaking of sex… the Strib is reporting on new phenomenon of pharmacists refusing to fill prescriptions for birth control pills.

Also… I love Lake Street. I hope that nothing but the best happens with all of these new improvements. I mean wider sidewalks? Who knew this was a priority? Right. So I think the Midtown Exchange is very exciting.

Oh oh and I totally want to go to the block party, but its on May 15th and I’ll be volunteering for the MN AIDS Walk and then helping friends move out of their apartment.

Also Happy Teachers Day! Teaching/Education runs in my family. I’ve barely escaped it by becoming support staff to a program that helps people finish their teaching degrees.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

That's really funny, because I often think at the end of a run that running is better than sex, but I always stop myself from actually saying it because, unfortunately, it's just not true.

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home