Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Monday, March 21, 2005

a note on a parenthetical weekend

Do you know what melancholy feels like? Right now it’s a light headedness combined with a slight case of nausea and that is only the physical aspect, really the most minor part. For someone who claims to know myself pretty well and how I react in situations I am certainly able to surprise myself. Regardless I repeat myself, or I repeat the circumstance. Or maybe it is that the situation is different this time (aren’t they always) or maybe it is just me newfound ability to see it in a clearer light. I must have decided somewhere along the line that it was worth the risk. Or maybe that was a decision that I never made, just a fact and part of the necessity of living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home