Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Friday, April 29, 2005

I’m not quite sure how this is happening, but this might just be the slowest day ever. Maybe it’s because the current is suddenly quite boring – oh wait I think I hear some zydeco! Play that accordion!

In other news…
***Atmosphere comes back home again tomorrow. My little brother will be going to Of Montreal at the Triple Rock instead (probably a wise pick especially since I haven’t seen them yet and I’m really not sure anymore how many times I’ve seen Atmosphere) He is going alone however due to unforeseen circumstances of friends and lovers. So if you see a tall good looking guy who is digging the music, but maybe looking a little forlorn, be nice to him… hey maybe even buy him a drink.
***For theatre lovers or Francophiles The Little Prince is currently playing at the Jeune Leune. I was fortunate to attend a performance last weekend. I hadn't been to a play in quite a while so this was a rare treat for me and it reminded me of why I used to be in theatre and used to attend so often. The performance was beautiful and understated much like the performance space. I almost cried a little bit at the end as well, but then noticed that no one else was so like a good Midwesterner stuffed those tears back inside.
***Oh and I almost forgot! European superstore H&M is finally coming to Minnesota! Unfortunately this means that I’ll have to start going back to the big ol’ugly Mall O’America (no I’m still not going back to IKEA the place makes me nauseous and ugly mean). It also means that I’ll have cute clothes again and can diversify my current hand me downs/Old Navy wardrobe a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home