Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Monday, February 14, 2005

firstday

Harrison Ford might not have packed my lunch for me this morning but today I'm sitting here at my desk, typing on my computer, talking to my coworkers and generally getting oriented for my new job all the while I swear I can hear Carly Simon singing joyfulling something about letting "the river flow... let all the children sing... the new Jeruselam"

It is a happy and overwhelming day. Thank you for all your well wishes... I am going to try and eat my quesadillas for lunch before they throw anything else at me to learn.

loves!

xtine

ps. it feels a little like the first day of kindergarden... my supervisor gave me a pretty red rose as a welcome and a vday gift of organic apple juice box, and truffles. oh its lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home