Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Monday, April 19, 2004

Birthday Week has commenced!
Sunday - Force college girl friends to eat delicious breakfast in my company at SunnySideUp Cafe. Accomplished! Jes, Katie, Kat, and Jill accompanied me for breakfast/lunch to open up my birthday week. I had my usual 5A (which will feed me for the next week) with scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, veggies, potatoes and a whole lot of gooey cheese. Delicious! I do believe the winner of the meal though was Katie, who in her indecisive prime, made our server choose which meal she should order. The choice was the Cowboy Tort which almost everyone tried and decided they would certainly order next time.
Monday - Coffee. This shows how crazy I am. I had penciled in coffee for Monday which meant that I was to go to a coffee shop and write and drink coffee, because as it is something I enjoy doing - it is something that I rarely make time for. So tonight I'll be having some sort of caffeinated beverage on Lyndale while being interviewed by a friend of mine from college about an article he's writing for some online magazine. You must remain flexible in the plans you make.
Tuesday - 3Rock two-fers My favorite place for a cheap drink.
Wednesday - (actual birthday) Nachos and muchos friends at Little T's
Thursday - Skateboard shopping (unfortunately i won't be actually purchasing the skateboard yet... just doing my research). Also Dining Out for Life and book club. (I'm half way through the book - don't tell)
Friday - Was going to be girls night has now been delegated to "Pack the Kitchen with my roommate" night
Saturday - Moving day - that’s right. moving. Filling up an empty 15 passanger van with all my belongings and moving across town. I'm excited. Will most likely be celebrated that evening with cold Premium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home