Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Thursday, January 22, 2004

FREEZING!!!!
Tonight we ascend upon the St. Paul Winter Carnival Ice Palace... both very exciting for me and admittedly in these economic times of budget cuts and layoffs a huge waste of money... I've never seen an ice palace before and this is the first one in 12 years. I remember being a little girl living in North Dakota and my parents had a brand new calendar up on the wall... January - the first month of the year - was adorned with a huge sparkling picture of the Ice Palace in St. Paul. I was enthralled - I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Tonight I'll be standing out in the cold - bitter bitter January cold - volunteering at the Ice Palace.

And for those crazy for Friends spoilers... the best happen to be over at The Morning News...

Happy Year of the Monkey! I was born in a year of the monkey.... i guess that means i'm special or something right?

This Sunday we're having a little Johnny-Depp-A-Thon at Maria's (i haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean yet)... another fabulous reason to watch that movie... Orlando Bloom

Also...

ITS REALLY FREAKING COLD HERE!!!
(did i mention 5 layers of clothes and i'm still inside???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home