Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

big news... Katherine Lanpher stepped down today as host of MPR's Midmorning. I guess I missed the announcement - I was late to work this morning and was therefore able to listen to the first half of midmorning... still no word from our insider on her behavior at recent annual work party...

in more personal related (and admittedly somewhat boring) news:

Ifinished Dune last night. The last third of the book was actually quite good, and overall I enjoyed the concept - innovative ways of coping with/transforming your surroundings, prophesies, advanced body/mind control, and rebellion. However Frank Herbert needed an editor so bad that I was forced to take frequent breaks from reading. Now I want to rent the movie and see if that clears anything up for me (don't get me wrong - the book wasn't confusing) but I'd like to see some sort of condensed version.

Also started Life of Pi, interesting so far. Learning a lot about zoos.

Watched Average Joe last night... i really like that tattooed ocd boy... so cute! the new hunks seem just obnoxious... its making me nervous.

Sunday night was Heiruspecs at rockrockrock and next week is Coach Said Not To at the Kellar Bar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home