Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I totally have a crush.

It happened last sometime between last Wednesday and last night and I’m really not sure how. But that’s how crushes are aren’t they?
He shows me films about films, films about how troubled youth and deaf kids can change each others lives, films about tadpoles who grow, and most importantly films of horses biting, running through mud, running through water, running through fire all French and all in slow motion set to music. He announces the titles in-between films and sometimes gives short witty commentary "now this ones french, very french" or "this ones a bit more educational". It was hard to hear him last night and I kept craning my neck to hear him better. I think the cutie tattooed boys and girl next to me though I was a bit off or that I was trying to communicate with them in some way. I wasn’t. I was just trying to get a better listen. They should either give him a microphone or next week I might have to move my blanket closer to the projector. He wears cutoff coveralls (something I’m quite amazed by) and has straight shaggy hair.

It might be love.
I’m just warning you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home