Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I Love You Ted Leo part II

Despite my proclamation last night of quitting my job first thing in the morning in order to follow Ted Leo and the Pharmacists for the rest of the summer... I am here (tired and a tiny bit crabby) trudging through the massive amount of work before me albeit with my copy of Tyranny of Distance on repeat (repeat repeat repeat).

Man that guy can rock.

Again – why do I have to work? I would love to see them almost every night. I really don’t think I could get tired of it. Hey Ted! I’ll sell your merch – even for The Orange Band (who weren’t my favorite) and Aloha (who made great homemade tshirts with screen printed elephants… I would have bought one except I only brought $5 with just incase Aesthetic Apparatus were there – and they were! Beautiful poster guys… now I just have to work on framing the odd shaped sucker.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home