Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I voted!

It only took about forty minutes total. I meant to get there right at 7, but ended up there at 7:30. I didn't vote for any judges and I voted for school board people based on signs I had seen and whose yards they were in. I barely slept last night because I was so anxious. Starting around 12:30 I was waking up about every hour to two hours worried that my alarm hadn't gone off. It went off around 6 and none of this explains why I didn't get to the polls at 7, but there you have it.

And then I got in my car and headed out to work (only 45 minutes late!). Radio K was playing my new favorite Beatles song "Happiness is a Warm Gun". Thats right... I'm 24 years old and just now getting into the Beatles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Better late than never, my dear. "Happiness is a warm, yes it is...GUUUUUUUN!!!"

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home