Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

This article from the New York Times today is fascinating: Murder Downsized.

I never had a doll house; well at least not what most people would consider a doll house. I had a combination of rigged up cardboard boxes of all shapes and sizes, mom's tupperware (her pie safe made a great swimming pool), and whatever else I happened to scrounge up and assemble together. I remember that the plastic case that my brand new Mickey Mouse watch came in made a wonderful coffee table. It was great because I could expand and remodel as I liked with no limitations on size really or shape of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home