Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

What? You want me to feed you dinner?

Take:
1 small can of sliced mushrooms
2 artichoke hearts (sliced)
2 largish cloves of garlic (knife smoosh them then slice)

----> Saute these things

Add:
2 C. Roasty tomatos (herb de provence style) recipe from Clotilde
1/2 can tomato sauce

----> Simmer

Pour over radiatore pasta and sprinkle with a little bit of monterey jack cheese.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

DELECTABLE!!! (I know from personal experience.)

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

you have just made this boy very hungry, I am going to the store to by ingredeints.
Distracted by shiny objects

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it, sounds great. I featured this blog entry in my blog hope you don;t mind Here

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home