Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

*Next time we're in Chicago we'll have to check out the Green Zebra if I'm believing what the New York Times says it sounds as if it were made for me. (Obviously the me that can spend $40 on a dinner -- I mean I haven't met that me yet, but I'm sure she'll appear someday... right?)

*Am still thinking that Skin by Shelley Jackson is just about the coolest new book being published these days. Would love to see a hardbound picture book of the book someday, but realize that according to the rules it won't happen.

*Wishing I would have had enough money to buy the new Ouija Radio cd Last Night On Earth. Was at their cd release party Friday night (ok... we went to see the Mellismatics, but what a great biproduct of the evening-- found out about a great band). Also thank you to the girl who was at their merch table. She was so kind to give me a button for free and not laugh at me when I explained my lack of funds. Anyway - go to their shows! Buy their CD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home