Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Friday, June 18, 2004

Wednesday evening I ended up hanging out with Jes and Katie doing some chatting about whatnots and eating strawberries and shortcake.
After returning home (and successfully parallel parking my car) I headed over to the park to see what was left of the movie. Beat Street is the story of hip hop in inner city New York in the early 80s. By the time I arrived there were still two reels left of film and the bugs were biting like mad. Fortunately my friend Dan of soon to be Oh!Operator fame saw me sitting on the sidelines and invited me to share the Transformer blanket that he and his friend Tyler had with them. The movie was not a good movie, but was still great if you know what I mean with some great break dancing scenes, graffiti, and 80s hip hop music. The most amusing part of the evening however came not from the movie, but from the woman across the street from the park.
She evidently was unware that open windows + lights on = everyone in the park can see you topless walking around your bathroom and living room while watching tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home