Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Just so I don't forget... memo to myself...

Oh I know I know. Its so difficult. I think I need to personally start taking more risks and not being such a weeny. Ask some people out. They're cute - why not? It doesn't mean I'd be stuck with the wrong person or in a relationship, it just means that I'd have a chance at a make out or a cuddle or something. I need to stop being such a freak about it though... cuz really that guy was so cute and I couldn't even say " hi, I need to get registered to vote, could you help me with that?" and now I don't need to get registered to vote... so I don't even have that anymore. Oh well. ps. I'm going to be sitting in the bar all by myself... well not entirely.. I'll send you the correspondence I had with steve-o about it. :) Yes, no getting hung up about boys... more having fun. That way we'll minimize the rejection and add some spontaneity to our lives.
And dude. How more pathetic can it get than me lying in bed at 7:30 in the morning imagining the voter registration guy with his arm around my waist while we stayed there trying to convince ourselves that we didn't have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home