Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Thursday, March 02, 2006

"dnt wry i wz bord"


Fwd: "dnt wry i wz bord"
Originally uploaded by mplsXtine.
Charlie and I were playing around with the camera on Sunday while the others were busy making french toast in the kitchen. He went on to make this through-the-looking-glassesque piece of the two of us. The kid has got skills. I think I'm going to try and retain him to be my personal photographer and photo editor. Of course that I would have to see him for longer than a weekend at a time. He'll be staying with us (a night with me, a night with the married's)the weekend after his 21st birthday. I'm looking forward to taking him out on the town a little. Hopefully we can find something exotic enough for his world traveling but now stuck in northern minnesota tastebuds. Happy almost your birthday Charlie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home