Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly... All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise... blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Thursday, May 13, 2004

This morning I'm early to work and listening to Dancing Queen on Radio K.
Last night I was terrified. Just a little while after my parents left(They stopped by on their way to their hotel out by the airport. They're going to Rochester today for my Dad's appointment.), around 11pm, I started hearing noises like people pounding on something and then breaking glass. I had never heard this noise before, but from what I could decifer it sounded like people breaking car windows. So I sat there in the middle of my bed. Then I went to the windows to try and see if I could figure out if I was just freaking myself out or if this was really happening. I couldn't see anything. Although I feel very safe for my person in the new apartment I'm always a little n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home